Premier Properties retained LACO to provide geotechnical recommendations for site development and foundation design for the commercial development of a .75-acre parcel in Ukiah, California. The commercial development consisted of an approximately 10,000 square-foot commercial structure and associated parking lot.
Our project team completed the following tasks:
- Reviewed existing soils and geologic reports, maps, and available relevant data
- Explored subsurface conditions by installing two geotechnical borings within building footprint
- Collected soil samples for materials laboratory analysis
- Provided analysis of soil samples as appropriate for site conditions and the type of development identified
- Provided a written report outlining project-specific recommendations for foundation design, grading and drainage, and site preparation