LACO to performed a variety of services for a number of projects at the Mendocino College in Ukiah, California. Specifically, we performed multiple geotechnical soils and geologic hazard investigations, civil engineering, materials testing and special inspection, surveying, and construction staking for the college.
Some of the projects we have completed for the college include:
- The construction of a two-story, approximately 42,000 square foot library and learning resource center building
- A maintenance building
- Modular classrooms
- A 31-acre parcel proposed for development as a satellite campus in Lakeport, California
- A one-megawatt solar array
We provided the following services for these projects:
- Review of available geologic references and mapping relevant to the proposed projects
- Subsurface soils investigation by installing, logging, and sampling geotechnical borings
- Laboratory testing of selected samples obtained from field investigations
- Analysis of field and laboratory data
- Production of reports outlining the investigation results and recommendations.
- Materials testing and inspection during construction, surveying, and construction staking